Monday, January 5, 2009

Grrrr....materialism.

We each know different things from our past to bring into the present.Never, for one moment think of yourself anything less than my equal. . . or anyone else for that matter.In my opinion materiality, knowledge, income, does not define us as being more than or less than another. Our being manifested through our morals and our ethics are the two tools I use to define if I am better or “need improvement” in comparison to another. Consequently I have a lot of room for improvement when I compare myself to my Dad, and have come a long way when comparing myself to some of my peers. Either way, it’s simply where we are. . .
Where we are is a state of being, not unrest. That is so easy to say yet sometimes completely intangible to feel.

As an atheist I do not believe in the existance of God or Allah. I do, however, find peace when I am engaged with people, or myself in everything enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing that. It made me feel very peaceful...

    ReplyDelete